A Commitment to Art Education: For over 60 years, Greens has been working with Michigan educators to get you the art materials you need at the prices that work with your budget. We know that the art teacher has more on his or her plate than ever before. We also know the importance of the work you do. We would love to partner with you to quickly get you the supplies you need and make your life a little easier. So why choose Greens? Here are some reasons:
- We Have the Products You Need: Because fine arts is all we do, we probably have the product you need, in stock and waiting for you (no more worrying when you realize you need something for tomorrow’s lesson!). We work with the same distributors and companies that all the larger big box or dot coms work with, plus some. We have over 60 years of experience anticipating the needs of artists and educators. You’ve never seen shelves stocked so well.
- We Have the Prices that will Fit Your Budget: Giving your students all of the needed art opportunities within a given budget can be challenging. At Greens, we offer artists and educators special pricing on all of our products every day. We want to earn your business, so we will work with you to match prices if you happen to find a cheaper price elsewhere. We will deliver everything, FREE! In short, we will do everything we can to make it work for you and your budget.
- We Want to Make Your Job Easier: As an art teacher you have a busy job. We want to make your life as easy as possible. That is why we are very flexible in the ways that you can submit an order. See the five options listed under “Placing an Order”! We also accept open purchase orders to make easy purchases throughout the year, and we can postdate shipping (delay delivery) on orders placed before you want them to arrive. Need us to work with the school administrative office? Do you need to pay with a school credit card? Need to order some hard-to-find item but don’t have the time to track it down? Want us to bring your order right to your classroom? We love taking things off of your plate so you can do what you do best – teach!
- We Are a Part of Your Community: Greens was born in the Detroit area and has been working with Michigan schools for over 60 years. Just like you and your schools, the Greens team is part of the fabric of our community. We know the things mentioned above are important, but we also know that relationship and trust are key, and we would love the chance to show you the difference!
We thank you for considering Greens. Thinking of placing an order? Here is what you can do:
Placing an Order: Call us if you’d like us to walk you through the process. Otherwise, follow these steps:
- Putting Your Order Together: Simply make a list of what you need! If you’d like, you can use this order form to write everything down. We are in the process of expanding our online catalog to include all of our merchandise, including the number of products available, which may excite you almost as much as it excites us; in the meantime, feel free to pull from any/all sources you can find to create a list of your desired products, and we will have it or find it for you. If you’d like a paper copy of our Educator’s Catalog, please let us know and we’ll get it to you.
- Submitting Your Order: Every school and school system is different, so we offer a variety of ways to submit an order:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Fax: 248-651-3256
By Snail Mail: 429 Main Street, Rochester, MI 48307
By Phone: 248-651-3900
Shop on our website
Any questions or want to set up a consultation meeting to see what we can do for you? Feel free to inquire at 248-651-3900 or contact us.